Jobs + Internships
The Music Intern will report directly to the Lead Pastor.
The Music Intern assists in shepherding and caring for the church through worship and music, as well as leading worship weekly for the Sunday service and other various ministries as needed.
- Aid in developing and casting vision for the Music Ministry
- Recruit, equip, and encourage volunteers in the Music Ministry
- Research and compile new songs and music
- Prepare song lists, guided prayers, and responsive readings for weekly services
- Lead worship on Sundays and other ministries
- Lead in weekly set-up, tear down, storage, and care for all music instruments and sound equipment
Qualifications & Requirements
- Ability to lead a team
- Proficient in playing an instrument
- Proficient with Pages, Numbers and Planning Center
- Musically and vocally trained
- Experience leading worship in some capacity
- High School diploma required